Thank you for visiting my website! My genuine passion for real estate is to assist my clients in achieving their goals. I look forward to helping you list your home for sale to position it to generate the most interest from potential buyers.
Let’s find you a home that fulfills your highest expectations and accommodates your family. I look forward to helping you locate a home with amenities that will suit your every need. I will provide a detailed look at all properties and communities that meet your custom profile. Let me provide you with exceptional service for the exquisite lifestyle you deserve!
As a seasoned real estate player within the community, I understand the importance of details, efficiency, and service in this business. I look forward to earning your trust and business.
Where are the offers? How to avoid the overpricing mistake
A brand-new listing always appears on the “hot listings” page or at the top of the active property list. That's why it's critical that a new listiread more
CEO group’s new emphasis on social responsibility prompts backlash from ex-Realogy CEO
Lashing out at Business Roundtable's new mission statement, Richard Smith said Friday that corporations' No. 1 job is "to create shareholder value —read more
A recession is on the horizon: Keller Williams New York City CEO
Housing won't be to blame, and the recession won't be anything like 2008 for the industry, according to Keller Williams New York City CEO Mark Chin.read more
WATCH: What you should know about short-term rentals
Listen in as moderator Clelia Peters discusses the statistics and issues surrounding short-term rentals with Vacasa’s Senior Director of Real Estateread more
What Our Clients Say
- “Natasha did an amazing job selling our home and was excellent to work with the whole time as we were out of state and moving overseas. Through her marketing and help with the negotiations, we were able to get exactly the price we wanted. She did a fantastic job throughout closing especially helping to prepare the house for turnover while we were not there. Natasha is extremely knowledgeable of the area and does an aggressive job working for you. Thanks, Natasha!”
- matt french2
- “Natasha is the absolute best to work with. We interviewed two agents after talking with the agents on the phone I thought for sure we would go with agent A, even after the interview with agent A I was certain of it. But we interviewed with Natasha and what she brought as far as knowledge just blew us away. She won us over and we were so happy with our choice. She made the process of selling our home so easy and was able to negotiate $22,000 more than the other agent. If we ever need an agent again or if I know of anyone who needs an agent, Natasha will be the go to person.”
- “Natasha listed my home and I had offers within 3 days and closed within a month. Natasha made the process easy within limited stress on the seller end. I would definitely recommend Natasha and will use Natasha for any real estate transactions in the future.”
- “Natasha was very helpful in finding me a new home. As a first time home buyer, I was unsure what I wanted exactly, and Natasha had no trouble readjusting our search strategy in a moments notice. Any time I had questions about the house, she was able to find out the information in a very timely manner. I would recommend Natasha to any of my friends of family interested in buying or selling a house.”
- “We are beyond grateful for Natasha! She took on what we were beginning to think was a horrible white elephant of a house that had been on the market for 6 months with basically no action and had it sold in less than a couple of weeks! She was accessible, professional, and so much fun to work with! And to complicate matters, everything was long distance, as we had already relocated to Nebraska. Thank you so much, Natasha! It has been a great pleasure to get to work with you.”
- “Natasha is the best! Her knowledge of the Las Vegas market is exceptional. She navigated this whole process with us every step of the way. She always answer our messages and calls quickly. She really listen to what we need and once again delivered!”
- “Natasha was unbelievably amazing from day one to even now after closing. She was able to excel through every obstacle I had and exceeded every single expectation. For being a First Time Buyer purchasing out of state and site unseen, I was rather calm through the entire process because of Natasha's exemplary customer service and amazing ability to treat my family in a manner that was much more than an agent/buyer relationship. I can say that my prayers were answered when I was referred to Natasha in finding the perfect place, price, and treatment.”
- “Natasha was very patience with us. She waiting 6 months until we were ready to put our home on the market. We asked a million questions and she graciously answered them. We were given many showings and within 1 week we had an offer we excepted. We sold our home in Vegas and at the same time bought a new home in NC. Natasha helped coordinate with our realtor here in NC. All in all the transactions went smoothly and it was a positive experience.”
- “She did great on selling our house. She answered every question that I had even on her day off. Our home sold quickly and was able to get us the maxim listing price for our house.”
- “I want to give a big Thank You to Natasha! Thanks for doing a fantastic job selling my house! Your professionalism, friendliness and hard charging in the Real Estate market is great. I highly recommend Natasha if you are selling or buying in the Las Vegas area. Thanks Again!”